- Support for transaction signature verification for Ethereum with Metamask in #241 (opens in a new tab).
- Implemented transaction's RPC functionality in #229 (opens in a new tab).
- Implemented event pagination and refactored event output in #257 (opens in a new tab).
- Let the
verifierinitialize the function, adding compilation validation.
- In #220 (opens in a new tab) completed optimization refactoring of
testsuite, added client config, added
- Completed MoveOS VM and Session refactoring in #242 (opens in a new tab).
- In #246 (opens in a new tab), the variable
tnxrepresenting the transaction is uniformly renamed to
verify_entry_functionfor more complete error information.
- Added TransactionOutput to the response at #250 (opens in a new tab). Define
TransactionExecutionView, make all enum json lowercase.
- Fixed event query returning
nullin #251 (opens in a new tab).
- Refactored State API and State RPC to make State API clearer, please refer to #255 (opens in a new tab) PR for detailed modification.
- Updated base object example and added README documentation at #256 (opens in a new tab).
- In #262 (opens in a new tab), renamed
MoveOSSesson. Renamed some
state_changeset. Add documentation description to
- Rooch stores related design and implementation tasks planned to
executeTransaction -> TransactionInfo + Transaction Output, the transaction information needs to include sequence information and execution information, and then the query function of transaction information needs to be implemented.
- Discuss the
sequence_numberverification and update scheme of the account, account abstraction (signature abstraction,
sequence_numberis completed by the system, Gas abstraction). Regarding the design of the Gas payment function, Rooch chooses to support any Token payment for Gas.
- Discuss ETH RPC Proxy and CallData BCS parsing issues.
- CLI parameter type annotation support, see #217 (opens in a new tab) for discussion.
- Related methods to disable global storage,
borrow_global_mut, see #248 (opens in a new tab) for details.
- Discusses the format of Rooch documentation and tests.
- Rooch Weekly Report (development, market, activities, others), published every Monday (UTC+8), reporting the progress of the previous week.
- 2023-06-08 Rooch community meeting recording (opens in a new tab)
- MoveOS session refactoring and sharing of transaction finality
- Discord discussion habits: make good use of thread